Listing Page Layout
Listing Pages are used to show groups of results. Examples of listing pages are:
- New Products
- Featured Products
- All Products
There are specific configurations for these pages:
- The New Products page is configured by Admin > Configuration > New Listing.
- The Featured Products page is configured by Admin > Configuration > Featured Listing.
- The All Products page is configured by Admin > Configuration > All Listing.
- Pages the products in a category are configured by Admin > Configuration > Product Listing.
These four pages are share the same layout features:
- stacked rows with one product per row. Note that since 1.5.7b, it has been poissible to display products in a grid layout with multiple columns per row.
- paginated results display so that only a subset of the total number of results are shown on each page. Navigation is provided between pages of results.
Three of the pages, New, Featured, and All Products, have configuration settings that are identical in nature. The full explanation for these display settings can be found here: New/Featured/All Listing Configuration Settings.