The Customers page allows you to view your customers.
It shows your customers in a paginated list, with one line per customer. The most recently added customer is shown first.
The columns in the list are:
- Customer ID
- Customer Last and First Name
- Customer Company
- Date the customer record was created
- Date the customer last logged in
- Customer’s pricing group (if set)
- Customers Gift Certificate balance (if any)
- Customer’s authorization status
Clicking a customers record selects that customer and opens a preview on the right hand side of the page. From there, the customer record may be edited or deleted. Other available actions are
- view the customer’s orders
- email the customer
- reset the customer’s password
- place an order on behalf of the customer
Editing the customer record the customer details screen, which shows the customer’s default address, telephone number and email address, as well as other settings specific to that customer.
For more information, see the customer and order data FAQs.
In your post, please include your Zen Cart and PHP versions, and a link to your site.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.