The Customers page allows you to view your customers.
It shows your customers in a paginated list, with one line per customer. The most recently added customer is shown first.
The columns in the list are:
- Customer ID
- Customer Last and First Name
- Customer Company
- Date the customer record was created
- Date the customer last logged in
- Customer’s pricing group (if set)
- Customers Gift Certificate balance (if any)
- Customer’s authorization status (You can ban a customer by clicking the green icon so it turns red)
Clicking a customers record selects that customer and opens a preview on the right hand side of the page. From there, the customer record may be edited or deleted. Other available actions are
- view the customer’s orders
- email the customer
- reset the customer’s password (since 1.5.5)
- login as a customer and place an order (since 1.5.7)
Editing the customer record takes you to the customer details screen, which shows the customer’s default address, telephone number and email address, as well as other settings specific to that customer.
For more information, see the customer and order data FAQs.
Still have questions? Use the Search box in the upper right, or try the full list of FAQs. If you can't find it there, head over to the Zen Cart support forum and ask there in the appropriate subforum. In your post, please include your Zen Cart and PHP versions, and a link to your site.
Is there an error or omission on this page? Please post to General Questions on the support forum. Or, if you'd like to open a pull request, just review the guidelines and get started. You can even PR right here.
Last modified September 19, 2020 by Scott C Wilson (bf8a992).