Admin menu sections
All admin menus
NOTE: You can now see all the configuration values on one page.
- My Store — General information about your site.
- Minimum Values — Defines minimum values for various options in validation of user input.
- Maximum Values — Defines maximum values for various items that will appear on each page/in each block.
- Images — Controls size of images on each page/each type of content.
- Customer Details — Controls options to include in User Login/Registration and My Account pages.
- Shipping/Packaging — General shipping information including locations, weight and size limits, etc.
- Product Listing — Controls appearance of main Product Listing pages.
- Stock — Control various options regarding stock control.
- Logging — Controls how events are logged.
- E-Mail — Various email configuration options.
- Attribute Settings — Controls how product attributes are handled.
- GZip Compression — Controls compression settings if the information is transmitted to the user’s web browser in compressed format.
- Sessions - Controls PHP Sessions settings.
- Regulations — Provision of terms and conditions for customers.
- GV Coupons — Various configuration options for the Gift Voucher module.
- Credit Cards — Determine which credit cards to accept.
- Product Info — Basic options controlling elements to include on Product Info page.
- Layout Settings — Controls certain layout options.
- Website Maintenance — Controls how your store appears to customers when it is down for maintenance.
- New Listing — How the New Products listing page should be laid out.
- Featured Listing — How the Featured Products listing page should be laid out.
- All Listing — How the All Products listing page should be laid out.
- Index Listing — Whether certain items show on main page and other category and product listing pages.
- Define Page Status — Controls whether define pages editor text is used and whether a link to a certain page is displayed.
- EZ-Pages Settings — Various options to configure the EZ-Pages; an easy way to add new pages of content.
- Categories/Products — Create and edit products and categories.
- Product Types — View and edit product types.
- Products Price Manager — Edit product pricing by category.
- Option Name Manager — View, edit, add and delete option names.
- Option Value Manager — View, edit, add and delete option values.
- Attributes Controller — View and edit product attributes.
- Downloads Manager — View and edit certain information about downloadable items.
- Option Name Sorter — View and edit sort order for option names.
- Option Value Sorter — Change sort order for option values.
- Manufacturers — View, add, edit or delete manufacturer information.
- Reviews — Edit or delete customer supplied reviews
- Specials — View, edit or delete special pricing.
- Featured Products — View, add, edit or delete featured products.
- SaleMaker — View, add, edit or delete sales.
- Upcoming Products — View or edit upcoming products.
- Products to Categories — Manage product-category mappings.
- Payment — Install, edit or disable payment processing systems.
- Shipping — Install, edit or disable shipping methods.
- Order Total — Install, edit or disable checkout surcharges or discounts.
- Plugin Manager - Install, activate and deactivate plugins.
- Customers - View all customers.
- Orders - View all orders.
- Group Pricing - Provide discounts to specific groups of customers.
- Countries — Defines every country and ISO-3166 2-letter and 3-letter country code. Also defines the address format for letters sent by postal mail.
- Zones — Defines subdivisions of countries such as states/provinces or counties. This organization may be used to apply taxes to specific areas, or limit a shipping, payment or order total module to a specific region.
- Zones Definitions — Create a zone of your own to apply taxes or limit a module’s availability.
- Tax Classes — Used to differentiate between the type of tax calculations that apply to a given product.
- Tax Rates — Create a specific tax rate for a zone.
- Currencies — Add new currencies or edit existing ones.
- Languages in order to internationalize the output generated by Zen Cart.
- Orders Status — Add names of new order status entries, edit existing order status name entries, or delete an order status name entry.
- Customer Orders-Total — List of customers sorted by total order volume.
- Customers Referral — List of orders having a referral or coupon code.
- Products Low Stock — List of items sorted by number available in stock, low to high.
- Products Purchased — List of products ranked by sales order.
- Products Viewed — List of the number of views of all products.
- Sales Report with Graphs — Shows sales in a graphical format.
- Template Selection — Sets the template to be used in your storefront.
- Layout Boxes Controller — Shows how and where certain side boxes are to be displayed.
- Banner Manager — Manage banners.
- Send Email - Allows you to send an email message to a customer or a group of customers.
- Newsletter Manager - Allows you to create and send newsletters.
- Server/Version Info — Information about the web server running Zen Cart.
- Who’s Online — View certain information about the users who are currently connected to Zen Cart.
- Store Manager - reset various counts and settings.
- Developers Tool Kit - search for strings in your files.
- EZ-Pages — Add and remove special EZ-Pages pages which are easier to create or edit than standard PHP or HTML.
- Define Pages Editor — Edit certain definition pages.
- Install SQL Patches — Run SQL commands directly.
- Coupon Admin — Manage discount coupons.
- Gift Certificates Queue — View and release gift certificates which have been issued.
- Send a Gift Certificate — Generate gift certificates and issue them by e-mail.
- Gift Certificates sent — View gift vouchers which have been sent.
- Admin Profiles — Profiles allow you to create restricted admin accounts.
- Admin Users — Shows all admin users.
- Admin Page Registration — Allows developers to create new pages.
- Admin Activity Logs — Access logging data created by admin activity.
- Record Artists — View, add, edit and delete recording artists.
- Record Companies — View, add, edit and delete record companies.
- Music Genre — View, add, edit and delete music genres.
- Media Manager — View, add, edit and delete collection names, which may be assigned to products.
- Media Types - View, add, edit and delete media types.
Other Admin Elements
- Admin Dashboard
- Admin > Version link
- Admin > Account link
- Admin View Activity Log button
- Admin > New Version Available message
Still have questions? Use the Search box in the upper right, or try the full list of FAQs. If you can't find it there, head over to the Zen Cart support forum and ask there in the appropriate subforum. In your post, please include your Zen Cart and PHP versions, and a link to your site.
Is there an error or omission on this page? Please post to General Questions on the support forum. Or, if you'd like to open a pull request, just review the guidelines and get started. You can even PR right here.
Last modified March 10, 2023 by Scott C Wilson (21fb568).